Clark School Home UMD






Forms & Surveys

All Students

Current Co-op/Intern Students

Students on F-1 Visas Requesting CPT Authorization

If you have accepted an offer for an internship (full or part-time in the summer or part-time during the semester) for your CPT, you have a slightly differently process and different forms than students who do not require CPT work authorization. Please see Enrolling in ENCO099/098 for CPT for instructions. 

New Co-op Students

If you have accepted an offer for a co-op position, simply stop by the Engineering Career Services Office with your offer letter so that we may enroll you in ENCO099/098: Co-op/Intern Work Experience. During your visit you will be asked to complete and sign the following forms: